They start out soft and fluffy and end up hard like a rock! Count, sort, stack them; kids will have a blast with cotton ball rocks! They can create a rocky dinosaur land with them. Also, they can have super heroes throw them with their super strength and power!
- cotton balls
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of water
- food coloring (optional- you can paint them when they come out of the oven to look like real rocks)
1. Mix up the flour, water, (and food coloring).
2. Dunk cotton balls one at a time in your mixture (fully coat them).
3. Spread them out on a greased cookie sheet. (You can also arrange them close together to create shapes or letters).
4. Bake in a 300 degree oven for 45-60 minutes.
Preserve and treasure your rocks or crunch them open by stepping on them! They are crunchy on the outside and still soft and fluffy on the inside!