Lending Tree is an interface which facilitates a customer to apply for a loan from on-line and to track the status from time-to-time along with aiding the loan approval agency to verify and accept/reject the customer file. Lending Tree is unique in such a way, it not only helps the customers but also the loan agency to check the pending, assign it to a departments, complete the formalities and procedures between the departments and arrive at decisions to very fact in addition to providing a transparency system for everyone.
The customer can directly apply for a loan by selecting a bank and loan type from the list available. The application is received by loan agency that will have three departments- PickUp, Verification and Legal. This system can be controlled by the administrator. First he will look at the application received and allot the application for a particular employee of pickup department. The employee will go and make a physical verification of the documents at the customers and receives the documents necessary for the loan. Then he logs into this system and forwards the application to the verification department which will verify the whereabouts of the person, his organization, his salary particulars etc. and then forwards the application with a status verified. Then application reaches the legal department. The legal department people will verify the builder details and when satisfied sends their report to the administrator.
The online automated system with web-based architecture can support issues like.
This system maintains the information related different departments and stored at a central DB, which leads easy accessibility and consistency
Interest rates of different banks and the other details are also available at the click of a mouse.
Customer can apply for a loan and track his file details from online.
The decision process in faster and more consistent
Provides good communication between two departments
- Web Presentation : HTML, CSS
- Programming Language : Java
- Web based Technologies : JNDI, Servlets, JSP
- Database Connectivity API : JDBC
- Build Tool : ANT
- Debug Tool : Log 4J
- Backend Database : Oracle/SQL Server/MY SQL/MS Access
- Operating System : Windows XP/2000/2003, LINUX, Solaris
- J2EE Web/Application Server : Tomcat/Weblogic/Websphere/JBoss/Glash Fish
- IDEs : Eclipse with My Eclipse plugins/Net Beans/RAD
- Browser : IE/Mozilla
- Pentium processor -------- 233 MHZ or above
- RAM Capacity -------- 256MB
- Hard Disk -------- 40GB
- Floppy disk -------- 1.44 MB
- CD-ROM Drive -------- 32 HZ
- KEYBOARD -------- 108 Standard